What's your opinion on an 18 year old and 26 year old going out?

I'm not asking for myself by the way, just a friend

1513

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird... it's like dating your big brother or no... its a no for me. Go find someone at hour age or top 5 age plus... like 5 year difference... it's good for you and the rest because 26 and 18, its like the dude is using the girl for sex or to pass the time... I don't know, its just my opinion. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• depends who they :) im 28 and my boyfriend 21 and we match extremely well. We are the same regarding maturity level and can talk about anything. He isnot someone who likes to go out to parties and pick up girls (he is my first and I am his and this is how it will stay).

So if your very compatible woth each other, it will work out no matter what age.