Who else only wants to go out with non overweight men?

I am a ''5,5'' in height and I am an overweight women. I only want to go out with guys that are that are not overweight. They are so sexy. I am tired of overweight men asking me out a lot. I do reject them nicely, but the thing is I am tired of guys that I am not interested in physically asking me out. I only want to date a guy that is not overweight. I also want him to be good looking.

Even though I am overweight I only want to date non overweight guys.

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you're trying to bait people into bashing you for your preference

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Agreed. I smell a troll...

• @ix10 I am not trolling. What makes you think I am?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend started out in the best shape of his life, 6 pack and everything. 3 years later... he looks like he's 14 months pregnant.

My point is, the body can change, but the person inside can't. Don't judge by his body.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, but I am not attracted to overweight men.

• This is really bad trolling

• But you were, what changed?