Is it wrong that I only want to go out with non overweight men even though I am overweight myself?

I only want to go out with nonoverweight men even though I am overweight myself. I have rejected every single overweight guy that has asked me out.

920

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I understand. It might sound harsh to the guys out there but being a little overweight for a girl is a lot better than a guy. Because when a girl gains weight it a lot of time will affect her more attractive features (boobs and butt) whereas when a guy gains weight it doesn't do anything to improve their looks. Don't beat yourself up over who you're attracted to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Actually, it does affect the more attractive feature of a woman: her face.
      Getting fat affects your face, and that's what matters the most.

• Would you say the same thing if the person posting was a man? I bet you would call him a hypocrite.

• No, if it was a guy I wouldn't care. You can't choose who you find attractive or unattractive for whatever features they have and she shouldn't be demonized for feeling weird about her preference.