Guys, what would you think if the girl u were dating texted u "I hate you" radomly?

Updates:
and what if she doesn't reply to your next text?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would first of all catch my attention and I wouldn't think anything of it at first then I would send her back a feeler to see where she's at if I can sense a real pissy vibe from her I would know she meant what she wrote and I would think it's about that time that I have a chat with her to see where her heads at

0|0
    0|0
    • what if she doesn't reply?

• Then it's quite obvious she meant what she texted and that's my cue to pack my bags and get out and get out fast figuratively speaking

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• At first I'd think it was a joke. But if follow up texts started saying otherwise I'd immediately start thinking of everything I've done bad in the last week or two. And if I couldn't think of anything I'd probably have a wtf reaction in the nice form of a simple "What's wrong? Why do you say that?"

0|0
    0|0
    • he asked me why? and he says he doesn't hate me.

• "What the fuck did I do?". I'll start trying to remember something I said or did that may have pissed her off and then I'll ask her why she said that. I'll be worried of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • we haven't talk after having sex. well yeah but because I started and he gave me short answers. and now I'm pissed for having sex with him when I didn't wanted and I don't know why my period came again when it shouldn't.

• Show All
    • but we talked about sex and I told hiim I don't want to be sleeping around with every guy I like. The next we were along, and he was like so persistent and undressing me, so yeah I said yes. But I guess I kinda expect more from him. I will still blame him. I don't care.

• I said no many times previously to him and after discussed it, he will still want and didn't respect what I said before. guys are idiots. I hate them all.

• A girl I know on Minecraft does this and I usually just ignore her because I know she just wants attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think "aw shit. On to the next one then"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be a little surprised, but leave it at that, just delete the message and continue with my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rove u 💏

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably think someone told her that I did something behind her back or something

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd be history the second time... everyone is allowed one mistake...

0|0
    0|0
    • why history

• Don't say things you don't mean...

I live by this
      I wear my heart on my sleeve,
      I say what I mean, and mean what I say,
      I always like to know where I stand.

If she said she hates me, then I believe she does and doesn't want to be with me, hence our relationship would be over... good communication is key to any relationship

• I'd be extremely confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • That she's fuckin nuts and I don't got time for this bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care; I've heard worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 'i love you' . love wins!

0|0
    0|0
  • Super confused, like really fucking confused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it as I rrally like u so u got power over me. This power makes me scared and hate u for it

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm screwed as hell!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd find another woman and let her crazy ass hate me all she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • That she was joking with me?

0|0
    0|0
  • id think im doing with dealing with bat shit crazy people

0|1
    0|0
  • "I love you"

0|0
    0|0
    • are u trying to earn points? cuz that answer is not suiting here.

• No... I just answered the question honestly. Idc about points.