Guys, what would you think if the girl u were dating texted u "I hate you" radomly?

and what if she doesn't reply to your next text?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• It would first of all catch my attention and I wouldn't think anything of it at first then I would send her back a feeler to see where she's at if I can sense a real pissy vibe from her I would know she meant what she wrote and I would think it's about that time that I have a chat with her to see where her heads at

• what if she doesn't reply?

• Then it's quite obvious she meant what she texted and that's my cue to pack my bags and get out and get out fast figuratively speaking

What Guys Said 20

• At first I'd think it was a joke. But if follow up texts started saying otherwise I'd immediately start thinking of everything I've done bad in the last week or two. And if I couldn't think of anything I'd probably have a wtf reaction in the nice form of a simple "What's wrong? Why do you say that?"

• he asked me why? and he says he doesn't hate me.

• "What the fuck did I do?". I'll start trying to remember something I said or did that may have pissed her off and then I'll ask her why she said that. I'll be worried of course.

• we haven't talk after having sex. well yeah but because I started and he gave me short answers. and now I'm pissed for having sex with him when I didn't wanted and I don't know why my period came again when it shouldn't.

• but we talked about sex and I told hiim I don't want to be sleeping around with every guy I like. The next we were along, and he was like so persistent and undressing me, so yeah I said yes. But I guess I kinda expect more from him. I will still blame him. I don't care.

• I said no many times previously to him and after discussed it, he will still want and didn't respect what I said before. guys are idiots. I hate them all.

• A girl I know on Minecraft does this and I usually just ignore her because I know she just wants attention.

• I'd think "aw shit. On to the next one then"

• Nothing good.

• I would be a little surprised, but leave it at that, just delete the message and continue with my life.

• I rove u 💏

• I would probably think someone told her that I did something behind her back or something

• She'd be history the second time... everyone is allowed one mistake...

• why history

• Don't say things you don't mean...

I live by this
      I wear my heart on my sleeve,
      I say what I mean, and mean what I say,
      I always like to know where I stand.

If she said she hates me, then I believe she does and doesn't want to be with me, hence our relationship would be over... good communication is key to any relationship

• I'd be extremely confused.

• That she's fuckin nuts and I don't got time for this bullshit

• I wouldn't care; I've heard worse.

• I would say 'i love you' . love wins!

• Super confused, like really fucking confused.

• Take it as I rrally like u so u got power over me. This power makes me scared and hate u for it

• i'm screwed as hell!

• I'd find another woman and let her crazy ass hate me all she wants.

• That she was joking with me?

• id think im doing with dealing with bat shit crazy people

• "I love you"

• are u trying to earn points? cuz that answer is not suiting here.

• No... I just answered the question honestly. Idc about points.