Girls, are you the type of girl that likes your boyfriend to hold you in his arms when you cry, prefer time alone or do you hardly ever cry?

• I want my boyfriend to hold me in his arms.
  • I want time alone.
  • I hardly ever cry.
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really cry often. In my family you go away to be alone if you're going to cry. You don't get emotional in front of other people. So if/when I cry I do so not in front of him because I don't want him party to it.

• It depends on what I'm crying about.

• I don't get sad for some reason­čśÉ I just get really angry to the point of a mental breakdown and crying if I am crying it would probably be better for anyone to stay away from me. I guess I prefer to be alone

• Who wants to cry alone!

• Some girls prefer privacy, some here have said that.

• I can't think of anything sadder! Hug your boyfriend, a friend, your dog! It passes really quickly.

• Yes it seems sad to me to. Pets are actually known to make humans feel better when they are sad to.

• I.. Honestly don't know. I'm so used to being alone when I cry that I don't even know if I'd like someone trying to comfort me. o_e

Might have to say time alone.

• It depends. Sometimes I want to be held and other times I just want to be by myself.

• I love when he takes my into his arms when I'm crying... makes puppy dog faces at me and kisses my forehead... makes me laugh to lighten up my mood and tells me things he loves about me :)

• for me, i hardly cry but if i was to cry i would cry alone in a room and where no one was watching; but that being said i wouldn't mind if my boyfriend were to comfort me-that would only be sometimes, not all the time, if you get what i mean.

• Well, as a girl. I would say that I would want my boyfriend to hold me in his arms and comfort me. Make me laugh and lighten up my mood.