How to tell my boyfriend I have seziures?

I'm epileptic. I have been for 4 years and I wanted to tell my boyfriend that I'm epileptic but we've been only dating a month and I'm afraid if I do, I'll scare him off... I know he'll understand though. He's one of the sweetest guys ever but I just don't know how to tell him? And Is 1 month too soon? Should I wait longer?
I'm also on medication and haven't had a seziure for almost a year.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the sooner you tell him the better. Especially if the seizures are frequent. He needs to know what to expect and how to deal with it if you have one. Because if he doesn't know and you have a seizure. It will scare the hell out of him.

• They aren't frequent. I'm on medication and I haven't had another seziures for almost a year. August will make 1 year.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no easy way around it sorry, your just gonna have to go for it. good luck I'm sure it'll be fine :)