So, are girls honest about what they really want with themselves and with us. Or are they distorting the truth - deliberately or otherwise?
Remember, this is about the MAJORITY of women. Obviously some are great sources of advice and some are terrible but this is about the majority.
- Women know what they want and are honest about it. Thus, they are a great source of advice for how to deal with women.
- Women know what they want but lie about it to guys. [Please explain why below]
- Women think they are telling the truth but they don't really know what they want.
- Women know they don't really know but are trying to help when they give guys advice.
- Women are completely useless when it comes to advice about women. Would a fisherman ask a fish for advice?
- Other/See results
Most Helpful Girl
This is sorta ridculous. Gender has nothing to do with that, its maturity and the indvidual and whats going on with them
A person only knows what they really want
No else for the most part
Depending on the situation and who it is, people can be confused, they can lie to keep a person interested or to distance themselves from them because they dont have any interest or very little
You can never be certain at all, you have to take advice with a gain of salt usually when it comes to these things. Everyone thinks differently.3
- Show AllShow Less