How young of a girl would you date?

like age wise.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally the idea of going half your age plus 7 years is a good idea. Therefore, I'd have to go no younger than 23/24. I'd say 23 - 24 would be the youngest, which is fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy a year younger than me if he's quite mature. I'm in that awkward age where the mental age gap between guys and girls is often really big.
    I wouldn't like a guy who thonks smoking, drinking and doing drugs is so awesome and you're not cool if you don't do that and parents are dumb ofcourse.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• 0|0
    0|0
  • For me, 20, I might go as young as 18 or 19 depending on if there is a really good connection, but I wouldn't actively seek someone out around that age

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the best advice I can give you is.

1. I think the youngest girl that I will ever date will be 20 no younger than that

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably no younger than you, and even then, it'd have to be a real close match. Typically 27 and up.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mature 16, or 17+
    16 is legal in the UK. Not that sex is my intial intention other people make it seem to be tho 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I know you asked about girls. But I wouldn't date a guy who is younger than 19.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't date girls..

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my guy is 29 and I'm 22... generally guys seem to want an age gap of 7 years or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • only my age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes