Is she not excited for our date?

This girl had been really flirty with me last week. She was always chasing me, playfully hitting, touching, and teasing me. I asked her and she said yes. She made it easy for me to set up a date. Now normally she is always texting me but since Saturday I haven't heard from her. I saw her in person yesterday and she was normal. When I checked to see if our date was on she said yea like I was silly. I just don't know she was so flirty and now it all kinda stopped. Do you think she isn't that excited?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry about that, she probably just realised she was texting a lot and doesn't want to bother you

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably nervous about screwing things up before your date. Reassure her you like her and she can just be normal.