Guys, I now know he does fancy me so why doesn't he talk to me or ask me out?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. You're still a child essentially. Wait till you're 18 or even into your early 20's. You'll be more mature by then, lots of guys appreciate the fact that a girl has waited to meet the right person rather than dating someone just because all their peers are. One day you'll meet the right guy, and thats the day you should 'start'.

• Ok this is weird, this comment was supposed to go on a different question haha.

Apologies