What makes you fall for someone and what makes you not like someone?
Most Helpful Guy
The biggest turn off by far is feminism. If a girl claims to be feminist, there's very little chance I'll pursue her at all. She could have very honest intentions in her ideas, but I just avoid it like the plague as more of a precautionary measure because I've only seen it ugly. Other than that, I'd say a few of the big turn offs for me are,
1. Immaturity (mind games, plays hard to get, won't tell me what's wrong when I ask, etc.)
2. Hates kids
3. Attitude. A bad attitude (or just a lot of it) is such a huge turn off
5. Loves to gossip. If she compulsively gossips (or even about me with her friends behind my back) then I won't even consider her.
As far as turn ons maybe a quick five are,
1. Stable. A girl that I can depend on to be there even when things get rough is extremely attractive. If I can feel comfortable knowing that my girl isn't going anywhere anytime soon, it makes the relationship so much more enjoyable and I feel like I can be more intimate and open up to her even more. Really, it's just trust, that it comes down to.
2. Expresses a genuine interest in your life (and even what you enjoy!) and loves to tell you about hers. If a girl paid attention to some of my interests like a guitarist I liked and bought concert tickets for my birthday or something, that would be REALLY attractive.
3. Confident while still having needs that only you can fill for her. I want to feel needed by her by being able to give her some confidence to do things, but if I'm constantly trying to convince her that she looks good and she never believes me, then it just gets frustrating.
4. Easy communication. If she is good at getting conversations going and is good at finding things to talk about and keeping the conversation flowing, that is a huge turn on. I'm not always the best at getting a conversation started, sometimes, but a girl that's good at communicating and really friendly is easy to approach and a pleasure to spend time with. Being able to carry intelligent and deep conversations are also a plus.
5. A beautiful smile and eyes. She can have a "sub-par" figure - whatever that means - but if she has beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile, I'm sold. A nice figure is just a bonus. And, frankly, what I find a "nice figure" is just going to depend on the girl, anyways.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE