Is it strange to find older men attractive?

Ok throughout my life I have always found older men attractive. When I was young I always had crushes on the older male movie stars.. none of the teen ones. And now that I am in my mid teens and most of my friends around me have boy friends or have already have had many I just don't find any of them attractive. Like of coarse there are some cute ones but they are like little kid cute. You just want to pinch their cheeks and give them a sucker while on the other hand my friends are like "OMG he is just so dreamy" I say 'Yeah he is cute"... For instance I have a bit of a crush on this handsome older gentleman that works at the mall.. He Is probably around 30. Is that weird?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• oh my god.. meeee toooo.. i dont know.. why.. but they are more hot.. and good looking... and more like a gentleman...

What Guys Said 3

• Its perfectly fine. You like what you like ;)

• As long as it's legal and everyone involved is happy no one should have any problem with it.

• Strange possibly... but I am all for young girls finding older men like me attractive :)

• thanks for answering :)

What Girls Said 3

• To me it is but to a lot of girls it's not. They like them because they're more mature looking, they're more likely to have a good career, more experienced, etc.

• They mature in their late 50s - 150 years of age.

• Nope. Not at all. I think it is common with women to find older men attractive.