Guys, would you be upset if a girl you just started dating doesn't tell you her true age?

I am 22 turning 23 in Sept. The guy in seeing is 23 already but he thinks I'm turning 24 this year. I have a problem with giving my true bday and age away to someone I just met, but this is moving faster than expected.

would you be mad?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you met him online or do you simply lie about your age with everyone?
    I don't know, if I like the girl and care for her, I'd find if funny and wouldn't mind at all. If I feel like I might not like the girl that much, then it would be another reason for me to stop dating.

He will not be mad unless he has a fantasy with being with someone older than him, though dating a one year older girl, ain't much of a fantasy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE