How can he act like he didn't have a girlfriend this whole time?

He was the sweetest guy, took me out on dates a lot mostly payed, made time for me to hangout, worked out together and would hold my hands or kiss me out in public. He would get jealous and concern about me when going out with friends, was there for me when I was having hard time and wanted to meet my parents and would tell me he likes me a lot and wanted something more. I found out myself he had a girlfriend but he kept denying it why would he do that?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wanted two girlfriends

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he wanted to have his cake and eat it too- basically, some guys (and women) think they can have both if they deny and deny then it's "not true", sounds like to me he has other issues to sort out to be honest. Selfish

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE