Why don't guys take girls on nice dates anymore?

Maybe it's just me, but I find that guys never take girls out on dates anymore and I don't get it. Girls love to be treated special, yet not many guys do that anymore. Wtf?

Side question: What guy would feel emasculated if a girl took them out, arranged a nice date and paid for everything? (Other than special occasions)

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, i was born i guess with a old heart and i did that when i courted my wife (and she also gave me the opportunity to do so). I still do it for her, why because she is worth it and she means the world to me, when i see her smile its the most amazing thing for me to see. Unfortunately i do feel sorry for a lot of girls these days who will never get to experience something like that... because there was a time when it was special to do that, i loved it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's very sweet. I wish more men were like you :-).

• thank you, its a pleasure. me too, i wish men could learn to start doing that again for women and that women can also a little receptive when we do it, makes the whole experience that much more special

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you treat the guy for once? It's not all about you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I have.. I always make them feel special. There is only so much a girl can do without a guy feeling emasculated though.