Online dating dilemma, for average looking guys?

so every now and then i read some random posts online about approaching woman on dating sites lol. they all come down to - read her profile really well and pick out something that you find interesting, try to use that to start a conversation and what not. my question now is, what about the girls that dont write anything about them on her profile? 80% of them just fill out some basic questions, like what city they are from, if they have children, how tall they are... basic basic stuff! the other 20% literally dont even answer those questions. then the pictures are almost always just some selfies at home. this makes it impossible to even find something on her pictures to start a conversation...
so with 0 information about her what else is there to say other then 'hi how are you?'


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • talk about you.


What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes