Guys, Just wondering?

Are guys scared of dating Latinas? I'm just curious people tell that some guys are lol is it true and if so why?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys maybe. I think because Latinas have gotten a bad rap for being hot tempered and too possessive. While some maybe like that, by no means are all of them like that. I lost my virginity to a Latina. She was an older woman, she was 17 and I was 15. She was so pretty and sweet. God I loved her. My father was an auto exec and we moved across the country and we had to break up. Her oldest brother was an Air Force fighter pilot and was shot down and killed over Laos. Although officially we weren't in Laos. I think that Latinas have been unfairly branded by generalizations that aren't deserved.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww what a cute love story I'm sorry it didn't end up working out but thank you for your opinion!