Girls, would you think your boyfriend is a wuss?

If your boyfriend took a shot to the nuts by a girl and went down and couldnt get up for a while, would you think he's a wimp? Please be honest

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not, I've heard it's extremely painful sometimes even makes you puke so I wouldn't think twice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't puke but i puked another time when a soccer ball hit me there 😖 hurts so much, girks are lucky haha

• Actually our pubic bone is pretty damn painful, I once was riding my bike and I slammed down in the middle of it on the bar.. that wasn't fun haha.