Girls, would you think your boyfriend is a wuss?

If your boyfriend took a shot to the nuts by a girl and went down and couldnt get up for a while, would you think he's a wimp? Please be honest

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not, I've heard it's extremely painful sometimes even makes you puke so I wouldn't think twice.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't puke but i puked another time when a soccer ball hit me there 😖 hurts so much, girks are lucky haha

• Actually our pubic bone is pretty damn painful, I once was riding my bike and I slammed down in the middle of it on the bar.. that wasn't fun haha.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• A boy in school described it as feeling the worst pain that can bring on light headedness and nausea/vomiting. So at a young age I understood it was bad. If keeling over and collecting himself is what he needs to do to get over that pain then, no, he's not a wuss. Men will never know childbirth pain, and we will never know nut-kicking pain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I think I might giggle a little... depending on how theatrical he made it, but I wouldn't think he was a wuss. So, I'd be very empathetic towards the little fella, laugh at him a little bit, and then get him an ice cream for being a champ.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no!. I would be angry at the person who hit him! I would also comfort him, and get him an ice pack. Poor man!

0|0
    0|0
  • No cuz getting kicked in the nuts hurts just like if I got kicked there. A wimp is someone who screams in pain after I flick them lol

0|0
    0|0
    • You have nuts?

• No! lol but I have a vagina and It hurts getting kicked there too and boob punches hurt

• Maybe but I heard it hurts getting punch down there so maybe not

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes