Am I fucked if not even average girls don't like me?

It must be that I'm ugly because all my friends get girls and they are good looking haha

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. You are not ugly. Also keep in mind what you define as average looking another might define as beautiful. You're too young to give up so keep your chin up and keep smiling because no girl wants to date a guy with low self esteem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever been attracted to any girl who has liked you?

• I don't I ever knew a girl that has liked me tbh

• You might want to consider getting more involved in group activities that more women enjoy.

• Like what? haha