Guys, Would you prefer a day at the beach or movie marathon?

I'm just curious.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATE the beach. I cannot stand getting sand in everything, laying on the hot gross sand, sitting in the sun and heat, I hate swimming in a lake also. There is just no part of the beach that is appealing in any way.
    When I was just a bit older then you I would go to as many as 5 movies a weekend. Of course that is when it was only $2 to $4.50 to get into a movie. So I love movies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • if you want to laugh, when I was a kid in the 70's it cost 25 cents to get into the movies. When it raised to 50 cents my mom wouldn't let us go because it was too much.