Girls, is this sad?

I'm 17 years old and I haven't had a girlfriend? I feel like this makes me lame and it gets me down a bit, don't really get it tbh tho I'm nice to girls and I treat them what I consider nice and I'm polite to them etc. anyway if u knew me and knew I never had a girlfriend what would you think? I find it well embarrassing tbh

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that quite rewarding actually. I've never had a boyfriend either and I don't really like people who go from girl to girl which would then mean that they kissed a lot of people. I want my first kiss to be special, you wouldn't want it to seem like any other person right? Anyway, that's cool.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE