If a boy eats u out are u still considered a virgin?

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your definition of "virginity". Some define virginity as never have done any sexual act, therefore, if you've performed a handjob, blowjob, or cunnilingus you would stop being aw virgin.

Other people say being a virgin means you've never had sexual intercourse, therefore, if there's no penetration, you're still a virgin. Once the penis goes inside the vagina, you stop being a virgin.
    I go with the last definition, so you're still a virgin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a side note, being a virgin" and being "sexually active" can be seen as two different things.

The dictionary term for "virgin" is "person who has never had sexual intercourse". So, technically you are still a virgin, since there was no penetration involved.

"Sexually active" usually means to, well, doing sexual actions to another person. (If you ever preform oral sex and your doctor asks if you are "sexually active", you should honestly tell him. They ask because there are numbers of diseases that can be transmitted through oral sex).

So I would say you have not yet lost your virginity, but you are sexually active.