Girls, Would you give your number or not?

One day you meet a Random guy in public. You find him sexually attractive at first sight. But your intention is to have casual sex / keep him as a f**kbuddy only.

So when you have conversation with him, he seems to be a nice guy, slightly shy /quiet at times , a bit boring and doesn't show sexual interest in you.

All of a sudden he is about to leave and he asks for your number. What would you do?

Please select an option from the following Poll.

You are more than welcome to post your opinions :))))
  • I won't give him the number, because he is boring and therefore I have lost interest in being a f**kbuddy with him.
  • I won't give him the number because he is boring and shows no sexual interest , even though I wanted to be his f**kbuddy at first.
  • I will give the number even though he is boring and shows no sexual interest as I want to be his f**Kbuddy.
    Vote C
  • I will only give the number if he is not boring and shows sexual interest in the conversation, if I wanted to be his f**kbuddy at first.
    Vote D

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to a random guy on the street... plus, i don't pick up random guy's to use as a "Fuck buddy" I would rather be celibate than do that LOL!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks :) Fair enough !! Why would you approach a random guy on the street for conversation, but when the guy asks for your number, you won't give it?

• He can't! I never give out my number to anyone... male or female, on my first meeting with them.

• what if you don't meet again and you are curious to know more about him , since you approached him first?