Complimenting her might make her think she's better than she is, or elevate self esteem anyway and increase the chance that she thinks she's above my league. Whereas subtly insulting should have the opposite effect, and provided it's subtle it should improve my chances, right?
- It's best to complimentVote A
- It's best subtly insultVote B
- Do both, but insult her in netVote C
- Do both, but compliment her in netVote D
- Insult her blatantlyVote E
- Be completely neutral, don't reveal an opinion of herVote F
- See answersVote G
Any other opinions? Girls it'd be good if you could say something.