Girlfriends and she's feels guilty for letting me pay all the time. She says she would want to do something for me. What should I let her do?

She tells me she really appreciates me doing things for her but she also feels guilty because she also makes money. I always thought her choosing to be with me is good enough and that she should not have to do anything else. What should I let her pay for.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• She should pay for all things she buys for her own use only and you could consider going Dutch when paying the bills at restaurants. This is the 21st century, women know how to deal with money and actually make their own - I can understand her, I don't ever wanna be financially dependent on anyone either.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE