Is being a virgin a turn off to guys?

I don't know if the fact that im a virgin is a turn off to guys or not? I'm really scared to tell my boyfriend... Will it scare him away? (I'm 20) Thanks!

310

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't really care if she's a virgin or not, it doesn't affect her as a person, so it's all good.
    Tell your boyfriend, we rather know than not know, and it won't scare him away, and if it does, it's a benefit for you, you don't wanna lose your virginity to someone that doesn't appreciate you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a turn on, however will become a turn off over time if he realizes your not going to give it to him. Unless he is also a virgin he is not going to wait years for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Some guys are kinda pervy and like to take an innocent girl and "break her in"." thats been my experience in life with most guys @Anonymous guy.