Is being a virgin a turn off to guys?

I don't know if the fact that im a virgin is a turn off to guys or not? I'm really scared to tell my boyfriend... Will it scare him away? (I'm 20) Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't really care if she's a virgin or not, it doesn't affect her as a person, so it's all good.
    Tell your boyfriend, we rather know than not know, and it won't scare him away, and if it does, it's a benefit for you, you don't wanna lose your virginity to someone that doesn't appreciate you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a turn on, however will become a turn off over time if he realizes your not going to give it to him. Unless he is also a virgin he is not going to wait years for you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • "Some guys are kinda pervy and like to take an innocent girl and "break her in"." thats been my experience in life with most guys @Anonymous guy.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No, and if it is a problem, its with the guy himself, not the majority of guys.

It doesn't make you a worse person or ruin your personality or anything like that. Also, i mean if he asks, dont be afraid to say yes. If he doesn't, you shouldn't be pressured to feel like you need say anything unless you really want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why in the world would it be a turn off? When girls are scared that their virgins, you know something's messed up, these days.
    Honestly, I'd have a really hard time believing a girl WAS a virgin because it's not very common. However, it's DEFINITELY a turn on. I'm, myself, waiting for marriage and I would hope to find someone that had done the same and was still a virgin. That's definitely not a turn off. I'd like to be able to grow with my girl and learn together rather than her already being experienced. Honestly, it's a turn off if she ISN'T a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, it's a turn off for me if she ISN'T a virgin.

1|0
    0|1
  • If it's because you didn't meet the good guy yet, it's not a turn off at all.
    If it's because your religion wants it, it's less interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it will usually girls being virgins is a good thing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the guy. There are virgin hunters out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys. Depends on what kind of guys you want to attract.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes