Is it weird to like a girl who's flat chested?

I like a girl who's flat chested and my friends think I should date someone else but I don't think so. Am I just weird?

1114

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird. You like what you like. If you find her attractive that's all that matters. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the prettiest girls I've known was flat-chested, and my crush, the most beautiful girl I know, has pretty small boobs. From what I can discern lol.

If she's pretty and a nice girl I don't think her chest size should be an issue really. In a way, having good boobs and a good ass is a bonus.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE