Would you want to be friends with someone that you think likes you more than a friend and you don't share those feelings?

Hey guys, I have a crush on a former co-worker of mine. And I always thought he was out of my league, so I never pursued a relationship, but I was just trying to be his friend. By the end of the day, he didn't even want to be friends with me. Why is that? I wasn't pursuing a relationship just a friendship. I also never told him how I felt, but I did call him handsome in an "It was nice getting to know you" letter I sent through Facebook.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually no. I don't like leading people on, and I stray away to protect them, not me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • maybe that's why. That makes sense.