Guys, would you be willing to take it slow with a girl you liked to make her comfortable?

If the girl you liked/were dating wanted to take it slow when it came to anything physical, would you wait for her to be comfortable before doing anything with her, even kissing, or would you leave her for someone who was more comfortable with things like that right away?
  • I'd wait for her to be comfortable.
  • I'd try to coax her into going ahead with things.
  • I'd go be with someone else.
    Vote C
  • I'm the same way, so she'd be perfect for me.
    Vote D
  • Other/See Results
    Vote E

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I litterally have to wait like 32391023 years for my girlfriend to take the next step, but it's just because she's shy and i know that, it also means whenever she is ready its means 32391023 times more! :) So yes I wait and i prefer it to be honest!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE