Guys, What kind of sexy picture would you like to wake up to?

Every once in a while I send my man some kinda sexy picture in the morning, to brighten his day. I'm kinda running out of ideas as to what to send him. What would you like to see from your girl first thing in the morning?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends if you want sexy or sexual.
    underwear and bra only, bra only covering your vagina with your hand (s) and vice versa, fully nude with 1 arm covering your beast and your other hand coving vagina, a butt pic, if he'sgot a foot fetish get your feet in the pics.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE