Is a 10 year age difference too much?

• Yes
  • No
I mean in my 20s.

1010

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is NO. Ten years is not too much. But it depends on the two people and their maturity levels. Some relationships with age gaps really flourish. It works when the younger person is mature for their age, the the older person is also mature but still young at heart. We're seeing more and more couples with age gaps as it becomes more socially acceptable. I've dated significantly older, and there was usually more fun and chemistry involved than when I went out with women my age. It's different for every person though. If you're attracted to someone who is older, then go for it. You may find that your "type" just happens to be older. Or, if you get up there in age and prefer younger, then that's also wonderful.

Don't worry about what other people think. Follow your heart.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Under 18: 10 years is too much.
    18 and over: 10 years is fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE