If you woke up in the middle of the night, and your SO were sitting on the edge of the bed because he/she were unable to sleep?

... because his/her fingers kept talking to eachother, and they won't shut up and go to sleep... Do you...

• Chase her around the house with a makeshift slingshot and a bottle of his/her anti-crazy pills...
  • Roll over and go back to sleep because the psyche ward where all his/her friends live doesn't receive until morning...
  • Act crazier, because crazy people are like zombies: they dont go after their own kind...
    Vote C
  • Leave the house and never come back because you just can't do this anymore...
    Vote D
  • Dont make fun of crazy people! Its not even a little funny! (Yes it is)
    Vote E
  • Other..
    Vote F

51

Most Helpful Girl

• These questions are SUSPICIOUS

• SO MUCH MHO
      MUCH THANKS 😆

• Very welcome! wow!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd hold up my finger and flex it while saying "Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance."

What Girls Said 4

• Your questions are so creatively random lol:) Crazier always trumps sanity or small crazy. I'd tell him to put on a finger puppet show so I can understand what's bothering his fingertips. Or find him something better to do with his fingers;)

• Personal experience fen? XD

Ah jk jk we all have our challenges in life and have to do what we can.

• That's a problem for the morning, darling, I'm goinf back to sleep.

• I would tell his fingers to pipe the fuk down of course.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!