If your Immediate ex starts dating someone far less attractive and successful, does it make you feel better or worse?

My ex recently started dating this guy who I find to be far less attractive, a year younger than us (we're 22 he's 21) as well far less succesful. Why do I feel a ways about this? I mean she does text me and asks to see me, but looking at him dont know whether i feel better or worse lol
  • Better
  • Worse
  • No Type of Way
    Vote C

38

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted C. What my exs do with their lives, i could honestly care less. They weren't right for me and i wish them the best with someone else. I've already found my Mr. Right, so the heck I'm going to be bothered by my discarded trash for?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it would depend on the matter of our departure. Did she leave you or did you leave her? The main point is, she's your ex. If it bothers you so much, fight for her to come back. But if not, you need her to move on and you need to do the same. Breakups are hard enough, don't make it way more complicated than it should be. It'll only make you feel worse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE