What do u think about this?

I was speaking to the guy I like and he said 'you're attractive but I don't fancy you' and I said what does that mean and he said 'I'd have sex with you but not go out with you, I'd hit and run but I can't do that to you' what Should I do and what does he really mean?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• He means avoid him like the plague!! He only wants you for one thing, but at least he's honest enough to say that. He also says he's telling you this because he wouldn't do it to you. My guess is he likes you, but knows it would be too easy for him to use you, then run.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should leave him alone sexually and romantic wise. He is nice enough to honestly let you know he would just have sex with and then eventually leave you, but unlike other girls he couldn't even bring himself to do that to you. so rather than hurt you he is leaving you alone, so let him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE