Girls, How hard is it to find feminine gay women?

I really don't want to end up with someone I am not attracted to, and I'm really only attracted to feminine women.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• They're out there, but

• But often get mistaken as straight. My cousin is a femme lesbian and had two gfs that were both fairly "girly." I've met a lot of lesbians through her parties and such and hardly any have fit the stereotype. Meeting through other gay friends seems to work best for her.

What Girls Said 5

• My best friend and her girlfriend are very feminine, as well as gay.
    You may think it's difficult to find a feminine homosexual woman, as there is a stereotype that gay women are not feminine (that is a very untrue stereotype, by the way!), though there are manyyyy feminine gay women :) Best of luck xx

• probably not very hard.

• very hard!! they're all in relationships :(

• There are all types. Keep looking, but don't be surprised if your definition of 'feminine' is different from someone else's.

• Same here I've found that it's just easy to look around on line and fishing sites chats and so on