Guys, Is it weird to ask the guy out and not the other way around?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys ultimately do enjoy being asked out by girls. But if it is a girl they are not interested in, then it came come off extremely awkward. So rather than making is sound like a date, for girls, make it seem like it's more of a hang out and then test the waters to see if they are showing any interest. In the end, guys like to do the asking but this shouldn't stop you from making the first move. I had a girl talk to me and had me convinced that it was my idea that we should go out. So you just have to be smart and know how to go about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE