In your opinion, which is the most attractive race (s) in the opposite sex?

I am aware that there are attractive and unnattractive people of all races.. But, which race do you tend to go for usually?
  • White (UK/American)
  • Slavic
  • African American
    Vote C
  • East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc)
    Vote D
  • West Asian (Iran, Israel, etc)
    Vote E
  • Southeast Asian (Thai, philipino)
    Vote F
  • Other/mixed
    Vote G

1219

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh for fucks sake. Why must one race be crowned superior?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's not a matter of 'superior' it's a matter of preference

• Yes, But, some people don't think like that, some people will just look at the size of the poll bars and draw their conclusions from that ya know?

• Fair, I guess everyone reacts differently.

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is really becoming old... It's asked everday and several times a day if you guya really want our opinions why not just type the question in the search box instead of constantly reasking it?

Trust me it'll pop up -_-

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE