What do you consider tall for a girl?

For me I would say 5 foot 9 and over

I'm around 5 foot 7

1522

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're talking about my generation of women (Let's say 18-29 years old), I would say a girl five foot, seven inches or taller to be tall. I know the statistics here in the United States claim five feet, four inches is the average height of a woman but that's only if you consider women in their 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and so on. Generations are getting taller and taller.

For your age, I would consider five feet six, maybe seven inches or taller a "tall" girl. But then again, I'm seeing teen girls in this day of age six feet tall at 15 or 16 years old. It's crazy how tall people are.

I love tall women though. I'm six foot, three inches, so it's good to have a girl nearing my height. You are a good height to me!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• im 5'7 and living in the united states where the average girl is 5'4, yes i would consider myself tall. But not the "hmm, she's pretty tall" thats 5'9 and up for me. When I was in Germany I was about average and in seweden i was considered short. average girl is around 5'9.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree. European women, especially like Danish women and Scandinavian women are always tall.