Have you ever had an open relatioship?

I wanted to know if any of you have had an open relatioship, how long did this phase last, and did it affect your relationship with your partner?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Na, I used to work in an industry where open relationships were commonplace.. the people who were into that were all messed up in the head.. I wouldn't want one for that reason and because if I'm with a girl I care, I couldn't share them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have not, but know a couple who is married and have an open marriage. They seem to like it the way it is. Not my cup of tea. But what works for some doesn't always work for others. They r very happy together tho.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE