1) He's supposed to give you money.
2) He's supposed to help pay your bills.
3) He's supposed to text/call you first everyday.
4) He's supposed to like your posts/pictures on social media.
... and if he doesn't do any of this, he's supposedly "not the right one for you". Is this true? And what are some other things guys are "supposed" to do in a relationship?
Most Helpful Guy
I don't think there's anything wrong with that, for as long as she:
1. Has sex exactly the way I want her to,
2. Has sex exactly when I want her to,
3. Is physically fit because she spends all her time in the gym and dieting,
4. Dresses and acts sexy, grooms and otherwise takes care of her appearance.
Sure, we could totally have that kind of relationship, and give and take. Now, if it's just a give-give-give... or the compromise is constantly coming from my end where I'm always living with not getting anywhere close to 90% of what I want from her, yet the only person complaining outwardly or passive aggressively is her towards me for not getting 100% of what she wants, then she can go hop back on daddy's lap as she uses her girlfriends as emotional tampons.
Most Helpful Girl
1. No I don't expect him to give me money. I AM NOT HANDICAPPED AND I CAN EARN FOR MYSELF.
2. No I can pay bills for the things I use. I DON'T WANT TO ENJOY LUXURY ON EXPENSES OF A MAN.
3. No, he is not supposed to text/call first everyday. I CAN DO IT SOMETIMES TOO. HE WOULD LOVE IT. IT ALL COMES TO LOVE AND CARE IN RELATIONSHIP.
4. What seriously? ? ? ? ? NO, NEITHER OF US SHOULD HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT IT. WE ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO LIKE EACH OTHER ON BED :D
I am so sorry for a lot of capital letters...
- Show AllShow Less