I feel like I am talking to too many girls from online dating sites?

Golden1445
I recently started using online dating sites, and I wasn't expecting that I was going to be matching with as many girls as I have. I have never had much luck with girls in the past, but I pursued multiple girls just because I didn't know what would stick and that's kind of how online dating works. I am talking to 5 girls at the moment and it's honestly kind of stressful, granted I have no idea how many, if any will pan out but I accidentally got in way over my head. I would send messages to girls I matched with and a lot more responded than I anticipated.

Anyway, is this common? I am very new to all of this and I feel weird, especially since this really wasn't my intention at all. What are your thoughts on dating/talking to multiple people at once? Right now I am on the talking level with all of them, no dates or anything like that.
2
3