Is this a date or no?

Hey so i was asked to go for drinks with a guy... I'm kind of wondering if it's a date or not, and the reason why I wonder is because he never compliments me or contacts me first. He's a very nice guy, I met him through friends, so I don't think he's trying to immediately get me into bed. I'm starting to wonder if I have a shy guy on my hands. But I'm mostly asking so I don't show up in a cute outfit and find out it was just a friendly outing all along. Also we're meeting around 9.
Yes it's just him and me

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's one on one, and at 9, it's a date. Dress sexy and go for it. He sounds shy, so if you like him, you may have to initiate a little flirtatiousness more and more.

Maybe he's nervous to speak first as some girls end up just texting to keep the guy strung on. So if you like him, be the one to make him comfortable with you.

Could you check out mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1623417-why-do-i-suddenly-feel-sexual-desire-for-this-friend-why-is-she

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE