I regret not enoying my youth?

im 23 now and never had much of a youth or teen childhood, never had sex, never had a boyfriend, never went out a lot and it depresses me because i feel like i missed out on a lot! Now i have a hard time controlling myself, i crave sex with almost every guy i meet and i die for the attention and want to live crazy... im scared ill never mature... what should i do?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• U should be happy and do u have sex don't let any one degreed u for it just be safe go u out have fun get on a roller coaster JUST don't take what ever out of desperation

Most Helpful Girl

• Live it up now, you are still young!
    Whatever you do, do it for fun and because you want the experience, not because you need validation from others.