We had a great day for our first date, hanging out, shopping, meal, etc, but slept together that night. He's recently divorced and 38 years old, so I didn't think he wanted to get married to me, but I thought he would want to hang out again. No call or returning my email for 2 weeks.
I sent him a Merry Christmas email a few days ago, and hadn't heard back.
Today, he sent me a text saying " ; ) Merry Christmas Cool Chick!"
I responded back with "back atcha crazy boy! Hope you're having fun". and left it at that. I don't want to be too forward with it, since I thought he was ignoring me.
UGH! What is he doing? Does he just want to be friends? Have another "sex date" (bootie call?) or see if I'm still interested? WHAT?
I do like him, but do NOT want to play into his games.
- He's just being nice and responding to you. Don't think he likes you or he'd call.Vote A
- He's seeing if you are still interested. It's just an ego booster for him.Vote B
- He's casually interested. Let him make the next move.Vote C
- He is interested. Guys that you sleep with don't text if they don't want you in their life.Vote D
- You're definitely in his FRIEND ZONE....he called you "cool chick".Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
You'll pretty much have to dance to his tune for a while to determine his intentions.
Be ready to run if he's just interested in sex.0