Where are all the good guys?

All of the guys I've been speaking to romantically have turned out to be dicks. They pretend their interested in me, we flirt, and then they say they only want me for sex and aren't looking for a relationship or just start randomly ignoring me. When igo on night outs all a guy wants is to pull. Where are the respectable guys who actually want a girlfriend and will at least reply to them by text?

626

Most Helpful Guy

• You are under 18. There aren't that many men of that age who are not focused on sex since hormones are gushing out of their ears and eyes. They exists, but they are often invisible, shy, too uncomfortable to do anything. They need time too. As you grow older, their hormones will stabilize and they will be more talkable, Some will definitely stay jerks (if not most) but a lot of them will be wiser and know more what they want and it won't be only sex. If you were 18, I wold tell you seek older guys, But in your case, I don't think it is advisable lol

Most Helpful Girl

• EXACTLY!!! Where are the nice, romantic, selfless, loving and genuine guys?

• Yes!

• They died when there are other girls ready to put out, or they've been in the friendzone too long