Why did he ask me on a second date if we have nothing in common?

We went on one date. He was attractive, but we had nothing in common in terms of lifestyle, interests, hobbies etc. I thought that was the end of it, but he recently sent a message saying he had a good time, and that he'd really like to see me again soon. This confused me as we seemed like complete opposites and there was no chemistry.

Are some men just likely to ask for a second date based on attraction only, and not common interests etc?

1231

Most Helpful Guy

• did he call you since then? Maybe he said it to be nice at the time, but will not call. If you think you both have nothing in common, and you do not think you could have a relationship with him, then, if he calls, turn it down. Still, do you really know enough about him to make this call. If you only know him from dating, you have not yet scratched the surface. This is why., in the old days, people dated for a while before they started to think about getting serious. Today, is seems many people go out, have sex on the first or second date, and never really get to know each other. Some base their attraction on having good sex. Almost any two people, under the right circumstances, can have good sex. Sometimes this blinds a couple from really seeing each other for whom they really are. Sometimes this causes real problems down the line, especially if children are involved. . So, if he wants to know more about you, date him, get to know more about him, and take it slow. Sometimes bad first dates lead to great relationships.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Aside from Both your Good looks here, dear, on his own end, he may have Found Something Enlightening about you that you Missed And... He ask me on a second date.
    The First date may have told him a bit about you but a 'Second' will tell him more in store I am sure. If he wasn't Into You he would have not given you a Second glance or even with romance because Looks are Not everything. Your personality may too have Highlighted something special.
    You may be surprised that with a Second round, you both may have Found... Something in common and lest we Forget... Many times opposites Attract, in fact with a little love potion.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE