Why do guys find fat girls gross? Why are they scared of them?

Personally overweight guys don't bother me. But why do overweight girls bother you?
I recently gained weight over the past months. I was losing a lot of weight and I noticed a lot of guys would stare at me and give me a lot of attention when I lost the fatm recently I gained it back and now I'm really worried about it. I'm 5'2 and weigh 150 pounds
I always wondered, why do guys find fat girls gross? And why are they scared of them? a lot of overweight guys are nice as well as skinny guys... body doesn't really bother me because it can always change.

311

Most Helpful Guy

• How are you overweight? That doesn't sound overweight at all. You sound great, honestly. Fat girls that I find gross would be like this woman,

www.gizmocrazed.com/.../obese-women.jpg

This woman looks gross and I would avoid.

www.freephotoediting.com/.../...al-weight-loss.jpg

This woman is closer to what women think is obese and I find her really attractive. She doesn't look gross to me at all.

• I would agree, I think what men think of as fat and women think is fat are two very different things, and I think men are the more generous of the two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them do. Some even prefer them.

What Guys Said 10

• Personally, I used to be fat (broke my arm one summer so all I did was game and eat) but then I adopted a really active and healthy lifestyle and working out and doing active things has become a really big part of my life and my hobbies.

So fat/overweight girls don't disgust me nor do I think they're gross and I actually admire those who are and are working to lose weight and become thinner but from a relationship point I don't think our lifestyles would mesh well together and I just don't find a fat girl as physically attractive as a one who is in shape (Sorry to sound shallow).

• Men and women weigh different qualities differently. Unfortunately, men place a higher value on a woman's appearance than her other qualities. When a man sees a fat girl he assumes 1. she doesn't keep herself healthy; 2. she has genes that predispose her to being bigger; or 3. both. In any case, those are not qualities to which men want to commit themselves over the long-term.

• I prefer them

• Because being overweight isn't feminine looking. I guess.
    We just don't like what we don't like.

• The younger you are when you gain weight, the more likely your are to become obese as you get older. Guys are not afraid of fat girls, some love them, but no one likes fat people in general. Google, "discrimination" and"overweight."

• They emit cheese from their folds. Literal cheese.

• Because they are gross lol

• I really see no problem at all with them. They are women, too.

• ne saçma soru bunlar karşim ya

• I am a tall skinny guy. I had quite a few fat girlfriends, all of whom were short. I don't find fat girls gross. In fact, I am attracted to short fat girls, especially a short fat girl who is way bigger and stronger than I am while I tower way over her. Case in point: I had a girlfriend who stood 4-foot-9 weighing 200 pounds while I stood 6-foot-1 weighing 125 pounds. It turned the both of us on when she easily outlifted me in weightlifting after she challenged me to a weightlifting contest. This was near the beginning of our relationship. There was a big, heavy, fully-loaded barbell set up on the floor at my apartment where I invited her over. While I was watching her, she easily lifted that big, heavy, fully-loaded barbell RIGHT UP OVER HER HEAD!!! She stepped back from the barbell and then I stepped forward to the barbell. While she was watching me, I attempted to match what I just saw her do. She insisted that I was way too skinny to lift it despite my obvious towering height over her. I tried to lift it. I COULDN'T EVEN GET IT ABOVE MY KNEES!!! She was right. I WAS WAY TOO SKINNY!!! She and I then stood in front of each other. I immediately conceded defeat. While she was looking way up at me, I looked way down at her and then I congratulated her on her easy victory over me. I reached down and then I gave her a congratulatory kiss that turned into a long, tender, passionate kiss (that was our very first kiss!!!) after she grabbed me and then held me close while she kept kissing me ever so passionately. She then began caressing me whereupon I followed her lead by proceeding to caress her. Yes, she far outweighed me and she had just finished proving that her physical strength far exceeded mine. However, she and I both marveled at how I towered way over her. In fact, I stood so much taller than she did that she actually caressed my nipples while she was looking straight ahead at them. This really turned the both of us on!!! She and I then walked over and lay down on the sofa where the kissing and the caressing continued -- FOR HOURS!!!

What Girls Said 2

• I agree I mean it's just a person we are all the same race fat , skinny , girls or guy. They are human beings they are not poisonous or anything dangerous.

• They're not scared. They just aren't attracted