Is cuddling considered cheating?

Okay so I'm a 16 year old girl (nearly 17) and I have a lot of guy friends and we're all pretty close. So I'm a really cuddly person, I like hugging everyone and yesterday I was hanging with one of my guy friends and we were cuddling on the couch watching netflix. He had his arm around me and my head was on his chest. For me this was pretty normal and neither of us are interested in each other (that way). This morning I was telling my boyfriend about my day yesterday and I told him about this and he freaked out and isn't talking to me anymore. I have no idea what I've done wrong and what to do about it? Help?

• Yes
  • No
  • From what you've described, Yes
    Vote C
  • From what you've described, No
    Vote D

1315

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to be on the same page and have a really understanding relationship when it comes to things of that nature. some may say it's cool, others not so much. in your case you guys don't have that going on and he's right to be upset.
    if you know you're into that stuff but know it's not a big deal, ya gotta warn a guy first

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE