What is it that makes a guy so undesirable to women yet successful in career, education etc and has close friends?

These types of guys exist and I can't work out what's going wrong.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women want men that will have a good personality, but other times they also want a man who is has an education, a job, or is doing something with their life.

• Sounds just like him. What's he doing wrong?

• Always am.

• You will just be patient.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys were destined to never meet girls on their own. Your friend is similar to me, except I got no job or close friends. I have no desire to get a job or friends, though. Just make sure your friend doesn't become insane like me. I'm still a virgin and I hate the world. If you're really his friend, you got to help him before it's too late.

• No one is destined to not meet girls alone.