Guys, does it usually take a little convincing for a girl to give you her number, or do they pretty much hand it right over?

I usually don't push it if she doesn't want to give her number, I just move on to the next one, but sometimes I wonder since I guess if I was a girl I would be a little relunctant to give my number out to some guy too.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about your approach. To put it simply, get her attention, be interesting, make her think that giving out her number could be a positive experience. If you just creep over and ask for a number without any personality, she might just pass the offer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well I always ask about the girl and show an interest in her and usually I'll tell a little about myself too. I'm not much of a bragger so I probably do a terrible job of sounding interesting. lol